i think appy will beat burton's ass.
36-14
Raiders 42 Dawgs 16
i think appy will beat burton's ass.
36-14
Hoople predicted Appy to win in today's KTN.
No way Appy beats Burton...
48-8
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Any word on what the weather is going to do this evening?
I think Burton wins eather way BUT I do think nasty weather makes it a MUCH tighter game
I suspect a fairly close game. If Appy dictates the tempo, they have a chance IMO.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I sadly haven't been able to take it a game during the recent BHS dynasty, for which I'm sad beyond disbelief.
If Stewart D1 material or at least walk-on D1 material?
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
Honistly I do not think so. Don't get me wrong he is a heck of a QB and FB player but he is not a better QB than Robbins or Turner were and I don't think he is fast enough to play DB at the next level.
I DO think he could do well at an E&H or UVA-Wise
did someone say it would be a tight game if the weather is bad..? did anyone see the game last year?
Yes and it was a heck of alot tighter than the 2nd game [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks